Monday, August 25, 2008

Color Week: RED

1. Classic













I went for a walk around my neighborhood and foud this 1960's Schwinn parked outside of a bar called The Closet. The owner of the bike noticed I was taking pictures of his bike, and came outside to talk. The next picture is posted in his honor.


2. American Boy Gone Bad

Meet Lauren, he is the proud owner of this classic bike who was more than willing to pose for my project. I realize that he is not red, but he added to my experience of taking photos for the night.

Also, Lauren works at the chineese bar called Wayne's just down the street. He told us that if we ever stop by he will buy us a round of drinks. Let me know if you are interested.

Please ignore the creepy man who jumped in the photo.





3. Burning Fence

A schoolyard just down the street. As you can see it was a pretty windy night.

3 comments:

Amy Kingman said...

Sweet bike! Way to go on the round of drinks! Count me in! :D

Sara said...

I love that you have such a great story with your pictures. You definitely had more of an adventure - and found a new watering hole in the process. Win. Win.

I'm excited to see Chicago through your eyes!

Unknown said...

Love the bike rider (and free drinks)! We should totally have a "meet new people" week. I have no guts when it comes to taking a random persons picture.