Thursday, January 29, 2009

Insane in the membrane

Lately as I have been practicing my photography skills it seems as though everything I look at I notice a pattern, texture, or color, and I begin to ask to myself if I could photograph it. What was meant to be a small snack turned into a little photo session. I was drawn to the bright color and membrane looking texture of the grapefruit. I shot these in my dining room that has very dim lighting. I experimented shooting with a high ISO of 1600, yeah, I know that’s high. The conditions were probably not as dark as one would use that high of an ISO but I thought it was okay. I also played around with my f stop ranging it from f5.6 to f22. The pictures did not turn out as I was hoping they would, but that just means I need more practice.





No comments: