Wednesday, October 15, 2008

26/26 = 1 Damn Good Life

So here it is..another year older and lots to do.

1. Run another marathon
2. Go surfing in Costa Rica
3. Make a spreadsheet to track my expenses and savings
4. Go to more music shows
5. Break 2 hrs in my half marathon time
6. Complete an international distance triathlon
7. Go on a hiking trip
8. Improve my spanish
9. Host a dinner party
10. Join a running, tri, or swim training club
11. Go to the Museum of Science and Industry and Art Museum
12. Take a ceramics or jewelry art class
13.Go to an IU alumni association event
14. Keep up with my blog
15. Continue to take photos, and print them
16. Go to at least one 1st Friday at the Museum of Contemporay Art
17. Make a couple decorative pillows for my place
18. Attempt a homemade soup cook-off with my mom
19. Learn to keep my room clean and put away my clothes
20. Spend more time with my parents
21. Visit Kennie more often
22. Go on more dates
23. Weekend trip to D.C.
24. Watch a marathon of classic scary movies
25. Have my photos made into post cards- and send them to someone!
26. TBD..

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay for your list! That is one damn good life ahead. I look forward to helping you check off as many of these as I can.

Unknown said...

Great list! You have to keep us updated!